- This event has passed.
The Riverdove Community aspires to grow a life-culture of thankfulness and love; a culture which honours God, His son Jesus Christ, and seeks to show God’s character to the world. As community, we connect, we share, we love, with these aspirations at the heart of what we do together.
As the year comes to a close, we have opportunity, to reflect on what has passed, celebrate life and what this year has brought to us, and look forward in anticipation to what the new year will bring.
You’re invited to join us for a special End Of Year Worship Service on 16 December 2018, starting at 11.30am, followed by a Celebration Lunch, at approximately 1.30pm. BYO drinks, however everything else is provided. Connect or reconnect and come enjoy good food, good company and good cheer!
NB: You are very welcome to join us for worship only, lunch only, or both – whatever works best for you!
For catering purposes, please RSVP via the website event link or drop us an email, text or message via Facebook. We hope to see you there!
- Luke and Carrie
- Tregeagle Community Hall
- 820 Tregeagle Road
Tregeagle,NSW2480Australia+ Google Map
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG
- 19 NovThe Nicene Creed The year that Jesus...
- 05 NovOf Monsters And Men… The images associated...
- 15 OctWhen someone refers to ‘the word of...
- 25 SepHumans have been dying for a really...
- 18 SepThere’s a troubling trend arising in our...
- 10 SepThe lament of the Vigneron: “What more...
- 13 Aug‘The Turquoise Table‘ by Kristin Schell was...
- 06 AugImagine a man lost the middle of...