- This event has passed.
“Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.” Chronicles 16:34
Saturday 25 May 2019 is Australia’s National Day of Thanks. This is a great opportunity to celebrate with family and friends and express our gratitude for the goodness we have all received!
What To Bring:
A main dish to share + BYO drinks
Chairs and/or picnic rug
Please also bring a non-perishable food item to contribute to a ‘Gratitude Box’ which will be donated to Five Loaves in Lismore to help the poor and homeless.
- Riverdove Community
- 30 First Avenue
East Lismore,NSW2480Australia+ Google Map
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG
- 19 JunYou’re sitting undercover one afternoon and you...
- 11 JunAcceptance By Grace Through Faith Alone The...
- 04 Jun“The Gospel is the power of God...
- 28 MayIt seems hard to believe that people...
- 14 MayImagine someone asks you, ‘What is it...
- 08 MayIf a person was asked, ‘What do...
- 23 AprImagine a king in his throne room,...
- 19 AprTo the thoughtful mind, the greatest argument...